2019 Giant Rockhampton CQ XC Series Rd 4
Round 4 of the 2019 CQ XC Series will be held at First Turkey on Saturday 21 September 2019.
Date: Saturday 21 September 2019. Registration commences at 1:30 pm, with the race briefing at 2:50 pm, and start time at 3:00 pm.
Rules: This event is run to MTBA rules and technical regulations.
Entry Fees: Senior $25 per rider, Junior $10 per rider. MTBA day licence if required $36 senior, $18 junior.
MTBA competition licence required or Day Licence available for additional $36 (purchase on line during your entry) for non MTBA members ages 19+, $22 for non members <19 years; $15 for a MTBA recreation member upgrade.
Entries: Close Friday 20 September 2019 at 8 pm. No Late Entries.
Lap numbers and lap distance:
- Elite – 4 laps Senior course.
- Sport – 3 laps Senior course.
- Open Female – 3 laps Senior course.
- Masters (40 yrs as of 31 Dec) – 3 laps Senior course .
- Super Masters (50 yrs as of 31st Dec) – 3 laps Senior course.
- Novice – 2 laps Senior course.
- Junior U19 (ages 15 to 18 as of 31 Dec) – 3 laps Senior course.
- Junior U15 (ages 12 to 14 as of 31 Dec) – 2 laps Senior course.
- Junior U12 (ages 9 to 11 as of 31 Dec) – 3 laps Junior course.
Event Cancellation: If the event has to be cancelled due to extreme weather, a notification will be posted on the Rocky MTB Facebook page.
Venue Rules: MTBA Code of Conduct applies regarding behaviour. You are required to remove your own rubbish from First Turkey MTB Reserve.
Facilities: There are no camping facilities available. Sausage Sizzle and drinks will be available for purchase on the day.
Sponsors prizes: This is the fourth round of the 2019 Central Queensland XC series. Series points will be awarded for all individual places and club points will also be awarded. Series winners will be decided from the best 3 placings across 4 rounds. Rocky MTB or Gladstone MTB Club members who chose to work a round will receive average points for that round (limited to one round only). No cash or sponsors prizes will be awarded for podium finishers, all entry fees will go towards building new club trails this year. A random draw may be held after the race if there are sufficient sponsors prizes.