Next Club meeting is Sunday 1 November, 2pm Lyle Albert Dodds Park, German Street. (under the mango trees)
- Report a Trail feature added to website.
- Club is registered for MTB Direct’s “Dollars for Dirt” program.
- Jerseys have been ordered.
- Club to assist MTBA by conducting survey of riders.
- Preparation underway for Gravity Enduro 12 September.
- Curtis Island social ride hosted by Gladstone MTB a success. Suggested ride organised by us next time. More details to come.
- Due to afternoons getting hotter, the next XC race will be moved from the afternoon of Saturday 26th Sept to the morning of Sunday 27th.
- Regular working bee calendar to be established.
- Mark K met with NPWS for preliminary discussions re Blue Dawg.
- Progress of Mount Morgan trails discussed.
- Possible need for a hazard reduction burn.
- AGM set for 1 November.
Regular Tuesday evening social rides posted on Rocky MTB Facebook page.
Cross Country – Sunday 27th September.
Beginner Skills Training course – Sunday 11th October.
Thank you for your support
Tireless in his efforts to keep us on topic, Mark is our fearless Club Secretary. A legend among men, he’s pretty handy on a bike too.